Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
yoji »

* Topics:
yoji January 2017
(new) X-Ray cat [519]
This should be a game, he can see through doors, wooden doors with the criminal on the other side and he's like 'you cant see me' and i'm like 'yes i
yoji March 2014
(new) Elder Scrolls 5- Skyrim pinned [2144]
The high fantasy event of the year, bethesda's new elder scrolls RPG offers hundreds of hours of dungeon crawling, town travelling and dragon slaying
yoji June 2013
(new) batman arkham city [325]
out in oz, out in usa but us europeans get stiffed by having to wait til friday. anyway, enjoy this in depth featurette http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
yoji March 2013
(new) Bioshock 2- minerva's den (3)
You're back as a big daddy sigma. Ok so it's been out a little while but this piece of dlc is like a complete bioshock experience abeit all the cr*p.
yoji February 2013
(new) Red Faction Armageddon [46]
You are Darius Mason, grandson of Alec Mason, hero of red faction guerilla. First level tells of events leading to the descent underground. Must stre

* Replies:
yoji June 2013
(new)
Wayne's parents died in the exact pose that was marked in the game.
yoji June 2013
(new)
Just bought batman begins on dvd again. Didnt even know that Victor Zsasz was a villain in this film. Roll on DKR. This is one trilogy i must own
yoji October 2011
(new)
Quiet Alanlol
yoji October 2011
(new)
On topic. This doesn't work on the htc sensation
yoji October 2011
(new)
Downloading thishyper

* Favourites:
yoji June 2013
(new) batman arkham city [325]
out in oz, out in usa but us europeans get stiffed by having to wait til friday. anyway, enjoy this in depth featurette http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
nightwal October 2011
(new) catwoman dlc [21]
I downloaded it last night and installed it. Started the game today and at main menu the catwoman episodes are crossed off. Anyone know why?
adeeb222 October 2011
(new) New gta again [68]
Actually its not new as i have already completed gta vc sa now i was bored playing gta lcs same almost old gta 3 graphics so now vcs just after some h
8preston November 2011
(new) Official Gears 3 topic... pinned [469]
8preston 19.09.11 - 08:18pm 10/10 best game I ever played- loved every minute of it so far online, Thers just so much to do. Campaign, horde, beast,
popcap August 2011
(new) Gears 3 Season Pa55 .. (3)
Available at launch the season pa55 will give holders access to the first 4 pieces of DLC .. starting in November and continuing into next year .. Th

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP