Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
banbury »

* Topics:
banbury March 2021
(new) Uk budget today [12]
I wonder what horrors we will face lol but I bet they wont touch benefits cos it always seems to be working people who are expected to foot the bill f
banbury June 2016
(new) 28/6 EU BREXIT CONFERENCE (4)
Does anybody have a link for the recording/catch up for the EU meeting yesterday that was televised? with reference to Britain's exit from the EU? or
banbury January 2015
(new) Redundancy [78]
if you had four staff and one out of the four had to go who would you make redundant out of these four? Just curious. Two staff are 67 years old. The
banbury November 2013
(new) PRODIGITS SEARCH (7)
does anyone know if you can still search by town? You used to be able to do this via property such which has gone now. Wasnt sure if there was another
banbury August 2013
(new) HEALTH [11]
if someone said they were suffering from a disease that isnt life threatening but painful, and you said to them; i wish you all the luck the world can

* Replies:
banbury March 2021
(new)
I agree juliet59
banbury March 2021
banbury March 2021
(new)
Mikeymk Looking likely sunak may increase inheritance tax too. Plus a stealth tax increase on income tax and possibly national insurance.
banbury March 2021
(new)
Yes its tomorrow my mistake
banbury June 2016
(new)
Who knows lol all I know is that cameron has delayed article 50. Thanks recurve16 was really looking for the full monty but I will check that out.

* Favourites:
error banbury has no favourite topics in General Chat forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP