Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
mok214 »
mok214 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
mok214 July 2021
(new) Nobody is talking about Cuba [62]
The largest protests seen since the Cuba Communist uprising and everyone is ignoring it. I don't blame the Prodigits users, but turning a blind ey
mok214 February 2021
(new) Facebook shutdown Australia [35]
Over that row that they have been having with a law that doesn't exist yet. Facebook has preemptively shut down access to Australiain news networks in
mok214 February 2021
(new) Deadly Ebola outbreak spreads in West Africa [482]
Samples from victims of a viral hemorrhagic fever that has killed more than 50 people in Guinea have tested positive for the Ebola virus, government officials said Sunday, marking the first time an outbreak among humans has been detected i
mok214 February 2021
(new) Breaking News [27]
BREAKING NOW Police, SWAT, and FBI are surrounding Nakatomi Plaza at this hour after an LAPD officer was reportedly fired upon. The off
mok214 September 2020
(new) Hours of television in a week? [49]
I average about five to seven hours in a week. How many hours do you think is too much?

* Replies:
mok214 2 hours 7 minutes
(new)
I am an experienced mechanic, even with diesel engines. So all the advice you can offer is falling on empty ears. Not to mention I am a basic h
mok214 1 day 3 hours
(new)
4Juice started this conversation as an anti Israeli hate site, so I would highly suggest not posting here and asking an admin to close the comments he
mok214 2 hours 7 minutes
(new)
New led headlights for my Chevy Silverado.
mok214 1 day 19 hours
(new)
If you like watch battles in Ukraine, I highly suggest the Funker530 website or app.
mok214 2 hours 7 minutes
(new)
Everything I need to build a fairly large chicken coop and to make it snake resistant.

* Favourites:
9362 November 2022
(new) Salman rushdie [236]
Agent says he is likely to lose the sight in one eye. Nerves in his back were severed and his liver was stabbed and damaged. Not good
1clivey1 14 minutes
(new) Thoughts18 pinned [7183]
Old one done so here we go
guillium November 2020
(new) Yer fond of me lobster, aint ye? [11]
I seen it! Yer fond of me lobster!
mrfruity October 2020
(new) Payed In Kindness [26]
av ada few woman asking me to do extra work that ay on me ticket or doing larger jobs for em on weekend and they say i'll pay in kindness.I'ts all wel
mok214 January 2020
(new) Tornado Outbreak [413]
eek multiple tornadoes on the ground right now in Oklahoma . Damage and deaths in the Oklahoma Ci

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP