Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
nimnom »
nimnom send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
nimnom February 2017
(new) I'M BACK!!! [26]
Bathe in my glorious splendour! Proud.gif
nimnom February 2016
(new) Noah [78]
Ok, I saw the film Noah the other day and it posed an interesting question. Would you class it as a biography or a fantasy? Either way, you're upsetti
nimnom October 2015
(new) Self driving cars [16]
Ok, so they're testing them in a few cities in th UK, but people like to be in control (which is why they've never really developed it before). What d
nimnom October 2015
(new) I'm scared [65]
I went to France with my mates last week and we bumped into a random English guy at a bar. After a few drinks, we said goodbye and went our separate w
nimnom September 2015
(new) Random question [25]
Anyone here from Newnham, Hertfordshire? If so, please message me

* Replies:
nimnom February 2016
(new)
@ ladibud - 25.02.16 - 09:14pm how am i trollin? how am i not calm? i am takin part in the discussion, not
nimnom February 2016
(new)
@ ladibud - 25.02.16 - 09:08pm and u need to also understand that callin it a fantasy / story / fiction is
nimnom February 2016
(new)
@ ladibud - 25.02.16 - 08:58pm As part of the religious, or no rather, a believer... It wouldn't upset me
nimnom February 2016
(new)
@ mikeymk - 25.02.16 - 08:55pm I'm just thankful that of the millions of species on the ark, not a single
nimnom February 2016
(new)
Well it's more a question of personal ethics. If you class it as a biography, you're upsetting the non believer half of the population; if you class i

* Favourites:

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP