Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
ogdenz »
ogdenz send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
ogdenz 18 days
(new) Tablet/Laptop? [75]
Not being tech savvy i was wondering what advantages a laptop would bring me over my tablet? Why get a lappy when I have a tablet? I have the u
ogdenz March 2024
(new) Another hypothetical situation. [19]
Proof of God's nonexistence has been shown to the world. It's undeniable to any logical,critical mind. It's been announced on all forms of media g
ogdenz February 2024
(new) Death related movies and TV shows. [29]
Just a bit of fun ..alter a TV show or movie title to give it a death related name.
ogdenz February 2024
(new) Top Tips. [17]
Viz style Top Tips. Convince your mates that you have been to Madame Tussaud's by simply having your photo taken with Tom Cruise and Barak Obama!
ogdenz February 2024
(new) Collector? [20]
Have you ever been or are you a collector of anything? Stamps? Postcards?..etc. As a kid I collected books,Beano,Dandy,Whizzer and so on. Must

* Replies:
ogdenz 25 minutes
(new)
@ deusexmachina - 18.04.24 - 06:29pm So it turns out that I am one of those people who buy their dogs clot
ogdenz 3 hours 15 minutes
(new)
@ mikeymk - 18.04.24 - 04:39pm Wow, is this place still going?! I haven't been here in ages blink3.gif</i
ogdenz 25 minutes
(new)
Glasgow Central train station..the only train station on earth where the tannoy announcements are easier to understand than the natives!
ogdenz 2 hours 13 minutes
(new)
Orchestra
ogdenz 1 hour 18 minutes
(new)
Wakeup4...the soundest asleep person on prodigits. He's so sound asleep I can hear him snoring from up here in Scotland.

* Favourites:
krinkle September 2023
(new) Andrew Tate [568]
Whats the deal with this dude, he is fu*king everywhere. Opinions on a postcard, or below.
sensible August 2022
(new) Weekend plans. [60]
What you all doing this weekend? I haven't had a drink since my friends wedding in July so tomorrow I'm ruining my life. Cheers.gif
ricky112 May 2021
(new) Only one [18]
Choose only one from this 1. Teleportation 2. Mars colonization 3. Black hole
dodgey May 2021
(new) RIP Prince Philip [206]
RIP my favourite royal.
9362 July 2020
(new) Stupid Liverpool fans [109]
Setting fire to the liver building... Some dumb cnts there tonight

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP