Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
stayocom »
stayocom send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
stayocom 2023
(new) 2022 XMAS. [16]
How are you going to spend your xmas time, you know that xmas time is on the way !
stayocom October 2022
(new) Good news [723]
There is different ways to have good news. I have mine and i thanks my GOD. What about you !
stayocom October 2022
(new) MONEY [66]
How did money important to you ? Did money buy every thing in this life ? Can money clear your sins ?
stayocom April 2022
(new) Nickname ! [147]
Nickname ! How nickname sounds in your ear ? Did your nickname have meaning to you and your life...... !
stayocom February 2022
(new) Amongs !!! [11]
Amongs oF the two money or woman which one you prefer ? If marriage is renew can now people new it like licence.... !

* Replies:
stayocom February 2023
(new)
What about you
stayocom February 2023
(new)
I'm prepare the gift that i will used as from 20th to my loving one. Thanks God for that.
stayocom February 2023
(new)
I feel good !!!
stayocom February 2023
(new)
That is very nice, but xmas is a festival of love not hate people's. No way wheather also changed. Xmas cairo on difference radio stations.
stayocom February 2023
(new)
Yes , i have to visits poor people with tangible gifts. Thanks GOD it is december time.

* Favourites:
stayocom January 2022
(new) End of World ! [985]
Did world end ? When the world ended ? Where and when is exctally end of this world ! Can sci-fi pls answer or explain.
stayocom January 2022
(new) The 1st Xmas [59]
It looks like a question, what is the name of 1st father xmas and whr he orignated from or may father xmas his my family

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP