Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
sugar.ant4real »

* Topics:
sugar.ant4real January 2022
(new) superstitious believes [92]
Are there things u were told or believed perhaps practice when u were tender that you grew up to discovered they were all superstitious believes. I wa
sugar.ant4real January 2018
(new) hangings out [31]
Happy Sunday pals ..... Am hanging out with my friends..... How is you day going and who are you hanging out with?? drunk2.gif (happy dance) happy6.gif
sugar.ant4real September 2017
(new) ADVICE NEEDED....... [74]
As a strong man, If you are moving on the road and a group of about 8 armless boys both bigger and smaller to your size confronted you and started loo
(new) Trite social observations. [167]
This always beats my imagination. Why does the bad girls have the good guys ; possibly settle down before the good girls? Or why does the good guys wo
sugar.ant4real January 2017
(new) Proverb! proverb!! Proverb!!! [104]
Learn new proverbs today from friends across the world. Do feel free and share urs. Tell us one or two proverbs of ur choice and possibly their meanin

* Replies:
(new)
@ dan27notts - 6.01.18 - 09:46pm You remind me of this guyWhat about him dude?
(new)
@ trashy - 6.01.18 - 09:37pm We're no longer friendsAh! Its a pity you path ways .
(new)
Its fun to be with my loved ones
(new)
@ shazza6 - 7.09.17 - 04:30pm Im not giving advice but was good read this post had bit of a laugh ;)</
(new)
@ skatty - 26.09.16 - 09:07pm You ask too many questions, it's probably why you're single.Is

* Favourites:
(new) hangings out [31]
Happy Sunday pals ..... Am hanging out with my friends..... How is you day going and who are you hanging out with?? drunk2.gif (happy dance) happy6.gif
bozzalad May 2017
(new) manchester arena [1163]
explosion at the end of ariana grande concert
(new) Trite social observations. [167]
This always beats my imagination. Why does the bad girls have the good guys ; possibly settle down before the good girls? Or why does the good guys wo
sugar.ant4real January 2016
(new) GUYS ARE NOT SMILING..... [47]
I hate babes in this site... No one wants to accept my friendship request. Pls who's there? I want a pretty looking girls for serious relationship. C
sugar.ant4real January 2017
(new) Proverb! proverb!! Proverb!!! [104]
Learn new proverbs today from friends across the world. Do feel free and share urs. Tell us one or two proverbs of ur choice and possibly their meanin

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP