Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
tranie »
tranie send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
tranie November 2023
(new) Public Swimming Pools [45]
When was the last time you went to a public swimming pool ? and did you get out the pool to have a pee ?
tranie November 2023
(new) Feliz Navidad [12]
Have a good one ppl x
tranie November 2022
(new) movember [46]
anyone growing a tasch for movember ? that question is open to men and women nod.gif iv seen some of your pics ladys, you cant tell me you dont have a p
tranie July 2022
(new) Fridge Magnets (7)
Are you a fridge magnet type of person? How many you got? I'm not really a fridge magnet type, I have bought one in my life, a route master bus magnet
tranie May 2022
(new) Alarm Tunes [19]
So I guess most of us, use our phones built in alarm ? What tune you got to wake you up ? At the moment I have John le hooker's Boom Boom Boom Boom, i

* Replies:
tranie January 2024
(new)
Happy new year ppl x
tranie 9 hours 17 minutes
(new)
A 1969 Beatles yellow submarine die cast model all the funnels and propellers intact. Propellers are pretty rare on a 50 plus year old model
tranie 4 hours 54 minutes
(new)
Stamford hill is the main jewish area in North London, followed by Stoke newington, Clapton and in the last 6 months or so seven sisters and south Tot
tranie November 2023
(new)
Nah protection is for women and puffs, rugby is a mans game thumbs_up.gif
tranie November 2023
(new)
That was too close for comfort

* Favourites:
ogdenz October 2023
(new) Famous death? [32]
Has any famous persons death affected,upset you?
dan27notts August 2023
terence56 May 2023
(new) Relationships [32]
I've been on this site for many years. I've noticed that different perceived rules apply here...l was called rude yesterday for sending a bud request.
alvar89 February 2023
(new) Bug and maggot based protein in food. [28]
What are your thoughts on food products containing bug or maggot based protein? Is it really going to help with food shortage enough to justify?
birdy January 2023
(new) Easybud1 (10)
Anyone seen him?

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP