Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
viner »
viner send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
viner February 2015
(new) World Cancer Day [82]
Feb 4 is World Cancer Day, raising awareness of cancer for everyone because cancer knows no barriers and doesn't discriminate, it affects everyone dir
viner November 2014
(new) Men's Cancer Day pinned [54]
I'm on my way to the Christie hospital in Manchester to a Health and Wellbeing event for men with male cancers so it's our Men's Cancer Day. Gentlemen
viner November 2014
(new) Ronnie Biggs [112]
The Press Association are reporting that the Great Train Robber has died aged 84.
viner November 2014
(new) Glasgow helicopter crash [42]
A police helicopter has crashed into the Clutha Vaults pub in Glasgow, details of casualties aren't available yet but there could be many.

* Replies:
viner January 2020
(new)
Treatment
viner September 2018
(new)
Waiter
viner September 2018
(new)
Cool
viner May 2018
(new)
The USA has private healthcare yet the government still spends more per head than the UK government. The total cost of private healthcare is nearly do
viner March 2018
(new)
Fat cells make extra hormones and growth factors that tell cells in our body to divide more often, this increases the chances of cancer cells being pr

* Favourites:
trunking January 2020
(new) Word Association [4913]
Waiting.gif I might as well! Version three point 0. Word: START!
iilmadme July 2018
dodgey January 2021
kym73 January 2017
(new) Thoughts 10.0 [5785]
Time for a new thoughts post as old one a little laggy.You know how this works.Have fun, play nice etc.
obi_jon March 2019
(new) Space Watch [4418]
**official astrophysics thread** A large supernova is currently visible in the night sky. The closest to earth that astrophysicists have observed

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP