Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
masktiger

I would like to invite all citizens of the world who are in the same oppression with me.And want to gather all to unite in fighting the global elite who are affiliated in the new world order and the alliance as well as their troops. also to destroy all their evil agenda. then I expect you can connect with me via my tumblr, either with friends or follow my account. and this is not the wishes and expectations of most people, but the entire world community. the desire to live in freedom without shackles and controlled and controlled and manipulated by some groups of destroyers, they are mad against greed, status, and power, and ambition of wanting to enslave humanity to go astray and destruction. and they are the Antichrist devotee who obediently. and want to destroy the religion of God. after that we will face the end time events that will be so heavy and terrible future. therefore we must prepare and train the ability to survive we start now.

our propaganda tool against them are media twitter and facebook. if you are having problems understanding the language of another country, you can use the software qTranslate. for info update about the global issues you can use software applications from Microsoft. such as news.feedlab microsoft, google news.poddr, audials radio, SoundCloud, yt for youtube. for communication, our community can use the messaging tumblr, Discord, skype, xochat (DALnet and other), amino anime, Fanpop, ProDigits, Labayk, Furcadia, Habbo. for news about the global development of the browser, can be viewed through youtube, twitter, twittmaps, trend google, msn news,politico,bussiness,watch market,websites united nation, reddit, BuzzFeed, funyjunk, allchans, above top secret, Aljazeera, liveumap.
4 Replies 1851 Views 0 Favourites

Download PRODIGITS Android APP