Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
akash_nu »
akash_nu send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
akash_nu October 2011
(new) Staying unjailbroken [36]
Alright, lately I've come to realise that because of the power of jailbreak I clogged up my phone with tons of apps that I never even opened once sinc
akash_nu June 2011
(new) Back to iPhone 3GS :-) [44]
I've finally decided to sell my Desire HD off use the old 3GS until the next gen iPhone.
akash_nu November 2010
(new) Facebook upload button [12]
All of a sudden the picture upload button on the official Facebook app has disappeared. So basically I cant upload pics to individual albums anymore.
akash_nu August 2010
(new) 4.0.1 jailbreak prob (6)
has any of u faced any issues with jailbreaking 4.0.1 on iPhone 4 using jailbreakme? Cause every time I tried to restart after jailbreaking 4.0.1 pon
akash_nu August 2010
(new) Reception iPhone 4 [24]
I have recently upgraded my contract to get the iPhone 4. I am liking the amazing screen and the awesome camera so far, however, I have noticed that i

* Replies:
akash_nu September 2015
(new)
I'm running the public beta version on my old iPhone 5S. As you said, very pleased with the stability none of my apps crash.
akash_nu June 2016
(new)
There must be some other reason. Yes Safari is the default iPhone browser and is the best for iPhones.
akash_nu June 2015
(new)
Absolutely unethical. I can't believe people still do such things and as for the wifi theif, yes tracking you down is a piece of cake if the guy knows
akash_nu June 2015
(new)
Wouldn't it be a good idea to speak to the service provider? It looks like you've just got some settings missing.
akash_nu June 2015
(new)
Can't belive people blatantly use stolen phones and ask others to help them unlock it.

* Favourites:
error akash_nu has no favourite topics in Apple iPhone forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP