Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
bigabwoi »
bigabwoi send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
bigabwoi June 2012
(new) airblue sharing (1)
Hi there. Anybody using Airblue Sharing? Been using it for quite some time and its been working perfectly except for 1 thing. I can send to and receiv
bigabwoi June 2012
(new) vault app (1)
Hi is there an app for iPhone similar to Vault on Android. Its to hide certain photos and videos from the gallery. At the moment I'm using App locker
bigabwoi March 2012
(new) unable to delete (1)
Hi i need help. Downloaded a cracked app from Cydia to my iPhone 4. However i want to delete it now, but when i went into Cydia to delete the app, i s
bigabwoi October 2011
(new) update to ios 5 (3)
hi there. im using an iPhone 4 with firmware 4.3.2. i am in south africa and my phone is jailbroken. i wana update to ios 5 and use the tethered jailb
bigabwoi May 2011
(new) sygic s.a for iphone 4 (0)
hey there guys. i would just like to know if there is a version of sygic south africa for iphone 4. if there is, can anybody please tell me where to d

* Replies:
bigabwoi August 2021
(new)
I remember using AirBlue Sharing on my iPhone 4. Cant remember the repo i used though. Never had problems besides sending to Blackberry devices. Why w
bigabwoi June 2014
(new)
I wonder why people would go and post these fake images. I mean the only way we going to know is when the company themselves reveal the device/s. What
bigabwoi January 2014
(new)
Winterboard is whack. Dreamboard is much much better. Try that
bigabwoi July 2014
(new)
Most smartphones these days are data hungry.. if you concerned bout data. Turn Mobile data off and swwitch on when you need it. Thats if you dont use
bigabwoi October 2011
(new)
nope not at all. dnt intend on doing anything besides the jailbreak

* Favourites:
error bigabwoi has no favourite topics in Apple iPhone forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP