Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
deezi »

* Topics:
deezi January 2012
(new) yay :-) (10)
bought my new 17 inch MacBook Pro 2.4GHz the other day.... gotta say this is my first mac and its awesome :-)dont worry still got the iphone 4 lol. oh
deezi January 2012
(new) i predicted this :-) (1)
On oct 12 i predicted the untethered jailbreak for ios 5 to b around on christmas, sure enough im right :-)
deezi November 2011
(new) hey guys need some help (3)
ive been searching for the 5.0 untethered jailbreak, came across duff sites and little info from the devs on twitter. question is, is the untethered o
deezi November 2011
(new) HE DID IT *SIRI* [15]
After everyone has been doubting him, Jackoplane has finally got Siri connected. They are looking for donations to upload Siri to server for us all to
deezi November 2011
(new) Siri news update [13]
Apple is working on siri for older devices however good news is if jackoplane doesnt deliver then another dev aims to release siri to public tomorrow

* Replies:
deezi September 2012
(new)
im sure the replacement back covers will come out soon enough
deezi June 2012
(new)
ur hardware will be fine, it wont get messed up or nothing, its just a pain in the as* to have to downgrade if u dont like the ios... if ur not worrie
deezi February 2012
(new)
use the app sara
deezi January 2012
(new)
nah not my own island... hey trust me mate try it just come here and buy it u will be gobsmacked. u only have to pay duty on ciggarettes and alcohol i
deezi January 2012
(new)
yep mine is the 750 gb model. if i were u and i lived in England id pay the 35 quid to fly to my island and just pay 1750 pounds and fly back the same

* Favourites:
error deezi has no favourite topics in Apple iPhone forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP