Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
gurvin.1 »

* Topics:
gurvin.1 November 2008
(new) Multitasking (4)
BACKGROUNDER released which allows apps to run in the background providing the much needed MULTITASKING function. Simply download it from CYDIA. Desc
gurvin.1 August 2008
(new) Jlbrk/unlock GUIDE!! (7)
Here are the guides to UNLOCK and JAILBREAK iPhone 2g (old version) with firmware 2.0.1 and JAILBREAK of iPhone 3g with firmware version 2.0.1 on WIND
gurvin.1 June 2008
(new) mxTube. Youtube dld. (8)
This is a wonderful native app to download youtube vids on ur phone in high quality (wifi) or moderate quality (edge). Its interface is almost exactly
gurvin.1 June 2008
(new) *GET 3RD PARTY APPS* [12]
Firstly u need a jailbroken iphone version 1.1.4 for the apps to be installed and running. Then u require 2 apps called Installer and Cydia which will
gurvin.1 June 2008
(new) Peer2Peer iSlsk!! (5)
iSlsk is a port of the pc app Soulseek. It is a native iPhone app with which You can download songs and the app can also transfer those songs directly

* Replies:
gurvin.1 January 2010
(new)
Tho if you have done conversions bfore then just the info like the iphone resolution and supported formats and the highest supported video bitrate sho
gurvin.1 January 2010
(new)
blkromeo...The keyboard will be displaying alphabets, tap a button to see numbers and symbols, anyway the the iphone dictionary and auto correct is s
gurvin.1 January 2010
(new)
There are tons of apps out there that can transfer files from the iphone to the pc via USB...Get a free app called iFunbox from www.i-funbox.com If yo
gurvin.1 May 2010
(new)
I just use a screen cover that sticks on to the screen.. My 2g gets damaged easily tho, got dents n scratches for every d*mn fall...
gurvin.1 July 2010
(new)
to PC mac or other phone platform. Thats bout it. Also testing various blackbook and private contacts apps to store protected contacts. Appshopper.com

* Favourites:
error gurvin.1 has no favourite topics in Apple iPhone forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP