Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
jaar »
jaar send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
jaar October 2011
(new) siri [21]
is it worth paying 600 quid or a new contract for the ip4s if u have a ip4 get to the app store and download VLINGO it s a app same as the siri app
jaar July 2011
(new) GEVEY SIM (4)
got my gevey sim last night from ebay it cost 4.99 and works good i had to cut the sim a little to make it fit it works a dream but there are fakes ab
jaar June 2011
(new) Apple Store Genius [23]
They are brill I had 54 days left on my 3GS 32gb it was a bit battered but I had a speaker problem instead of fixing the good man behind the genius ba

* Replies:
jaar August 2012
(new)
the phone the network its locked on can unlock for you
jaar August 2012
(new)
go to settings then mail contacts,calender then accounts then add accounts easy really any probs just ask
jaar August 2012
(new)
I've got a apple branded blue tooth its ok but my nokia 808 which is over 8 yrs old works a lot better much clearer it came free in the box with my no
jaar July 2012
(new)
I played around on my bro s s3 its a nice phone but look like cheap plastic reminds me of the u600 ill stick to my note and 4s I won't be getting one
jaar June 2012
(new)
your network provider can unlock it vodafone done 2 for me on contract it was free on pay as u go 20 quid

* Favourites:
shubz February 2011
(new) iPhone 5 (7)
Ok my upgrade is in a months time and I need 2 knw if a new iPhone will come out summer time coz my 3G is getting f'ed up n wnt a iPhone 4 bt if d iPh
lil_cute February 2011
(new) Iphone4 or htc? [21]
chin i been thinking about which phone is best to buy... im not sure which one is better and im
f1ddy February 2011
(new) installous [14]
why is this app so hard to get hold of lol
witch1 November 2010
(new) Just Got My iPad! [70]
And it so awesome! And it is every bit as cool as the reviews said. Wifi is too slick, typing is a dream, and fast as a Camero! heart

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP