Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
scots1 »

* Topics:
scots1 November 2014
(new) iphone6 plus [15]
How gd is it compaired to iphone5 ?
scots1 October 2014
(new) iphone6 plus (2)
How do u get the battery icon that shows u how much battery u have left ? Thanx in advance
scots1 October 2013
(new) iPad in recovery mode (2)
I used iTunes on my laptop to update my iPad from iOS 6.1.4 to. 7..2 and now it's tusk with the iTunes logo and cable on a black scceen . Teed holding
scots1 October 2013
(new) sync iPhone 5 (1)
I downloaded iTunes 11 and was using it with my iPhone 4s, got a iPhone 5 and iTunes won't recognize the phone!!. Can someone help me???
scots1 October 2013
(new) sync iPhone 5 (0)
I downloaded iTunes 11 and was using it with my iPhone 4s, got a iPhone 5 and iTunes won't recognize the phone!!. Can someone help me???

* Replies:
scots1 October 2013
(new)
Oh and when I connect tn iTunes now it says iPad is in recovery mode
scots1 May 2012
(new)
Am stuck on 4.1 on the iPhone 3GS ! I've got the ver 4.2.1 in tinyunbrella but not to aure how to go from 4.1 upwards ?...
scots1 May 2012
(new)
Tell me bout it lol. Think it's time I said FK off to iPhone and try a diffi phone ! God what's the point in seri when It don't work in the uk ! 500 p
scots1 May 2012
(new)
The guy that works in carphone wherehouse ! . I paid 500 pound for it because it was sim free . Fkn Robbing b****rds !!! ....
scots1 May 2012
(new)
Well Ive been using a 3 sim in my iphone4s and took it out today and tryd a different network. Now it keeps saying I need to put the sim that came wit

* Favourites:
error scots1 has no favourite topics in Apple iPhone forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP