Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
3rdrail »
3rdrail send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
3rdrail March 2011
(new) Hideout Festival (2)
Anyone here going to Hideout in Croatia? 3 day dance festival this summer, pretty good lineup so far and the event is on this island! Was supposed to
3rdrail February 2011
(new) 7 deadly sins (2)
Hey everyone, I've been working on a concept album based on the seven deadly sins with one of my producer mates. The album is available as a free down
3rdrail September 2010
(new) Fender Strat [13]
Gotta say it's the most bland and uninteresting guitar out there. Just doesn't have the character of a telecaster or les Paul. What's your thoughts?
3rdrail April 2010
(new) Techno/tech-trance m (2)
Hey everyone, I've done a new mix this weekend of techno and tech-trance, you can download it at http://transient-motion.com/Tech_mix.mp3 I hope you e
3rdrail January 2010
(new) Trance [23]
hey to any clubbers, djs and producers, please check my site out, have a listen to my tracks and leave me some comments! transient-motion dot com plea

* Replies:
3rdrail May 2012
(new)
you gotta be more precise than that indieguy, c major has no sharps or flats but c minor does
3rdrail May 2012
(new)
i think shes a s**t rapper, with a weird annoying voice, cr*p lyrics and s**t tunes
3rdrail May 2012
(new)
RIP. why do decent artists like him die and we get left with cr*ppy artists like nicki minaj and lil wayne. no justice in this world
3rdrail May 2012
(new)
whats interesting about a failed manufactured pop band reforming?
3rdrail November 2012
(new)
yes, cos most rappers have more eloquence and verbosity with lyrics than all the great poets every had.... lmao sorry but what a r*tarded thing to say

* Favourites:
calvoluv June 2011
(new) Crunk juicer (7)
Aint no music better than crunk hip hop.
bad4lyf June 2011
(new) Dj Programs (6)
i hav always wonderd how dj's take those normal rnb/hip-hop traks n transform em in2 dance hits. Is der sum sort of program dey use? If so, cud u name
gazy August 2010
(new) guitars [14]
hey what u think of the cheap copy guitars that look good by eye? would u get one? i saw a les paul copy it looked good but for 99pounds new, i kept t
makavfli January 2010
(new) Rap Is NOT Hip Hop! [55]
it's clear that more than half of ppl in here didn't know that.
cwlldan January 2023
(new) Trance Club 2 pinned [7755]
(First started 28.04.06) Hey there and welcome to Trance Club 2 . This is the place for all things trance, whether it's uplifting, psychadelic, chillout or whatever. Also, post whatever track you're listening to, any news, l

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP