Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
bartz »

* Topics:
bartz March 2014
(new) any musicians [25]
is there any musicians on here? oddly enough a bud said matt tuck, bullet for my valentine vocalist was on here and the frail bass guitarist is on her
bartz October 2011
(new) black metal [37]
just wondering is there any fans of black metal? at here list a few bands and tracks u like. im liking marduk and the few tracks are wolves and throne
bartz September 2011
(new) opeth (8)
do u like opeth? to be it not what u expect but they have there own intresting style there. quite a creative band i think.
bartz July 2011
(new) heavy rock (5)
theres many who list alot of metal bands who have cleaner vocals and say thats really heavy rock. what do u think of that? i would of thought heavy ro

* Replies:
bartz November 2020
(new)
does any like amon amarth? i like there style and my fave track would have to be death in fire. just out of intrest is there such genre as battle meta
bartz April 2013
(new)
doctor doctor by ufo. too good too miss. theres so many faves that i have such as whats the matter man by rollins band, but that ufo one rocks.
bartz November 2020
(new)
i read about ghost in metal hammer magazine, they look creepy from pics i saw, i have heard one of their tracks ritual. do u find with black metal tha
bartz November 2020
(new)
ever heard of gojira? i discovered them by fluke on a free music dvd, i was impressed they sounded real agressive, it was that 'to sirius' video i saw
bartz September 2011
(new)
Hey do u recommend a semi acoustic for rock music, they seem to have good sustain, or should i just go for a les paul guitar for good sound with soloi

* Favourites:
error bartz has no favourite topics in Music forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP