Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
edit.or »

* Topics:
edit.or June 2013
(new) food for the thought: new ways to listen to music (3)
try epica beyond beleif in 2.3 speed with no pitch scaling (helium voice). try your favorite songs accelerated, it works good if you like ruff music..
edit.or November 2012
(new) scattering of the ashes (2)
into eternity - severe emotional distress _ great song. if you like bullet for my valentine genre, fast and furious and mixed with growls and screamin
edit.or September 2012
(new) lets direct! (5)
a new mtv style music video. imagine like if you re watching it. ambient noise, the scene aproaches, you notice a construction site and a worker actin
edit.or November 2011
(new) promoting good music (8)
no love left in me,though i still see the heaven beside me,my time is yet to come so i'll be forever yours. -nightwish,forever yours,excellent song
edit.or October 2011
(new) the best of H.I.M [29]
if you like ,,rip out the wings of the butterfly,, ,,poison girl,, ,,and love said no,, ,,funeral of hearts,, but hate songs such as ,,cyanide sun,, o

* Replies:
edit.or 3 days
(new)
disarmonia mundi - colors of a new era..
edit.or 3 days
(new)
rtpn - abyss
edit.or August 2014
(new)
crazy4 eminem feat bob marley and insomnium - poker face/i am hated. now everyone is satisfied
edit.or April 2014
(new)
in flames - take this life, pharaoh - rats and rope, into eternity - spiraling into depression, dragonforce - heartbreak armagedon, linkin park - one
edit.or June 2013
(new)
messing with the equaliser is another way to get something unexperienced in music. i am using potplayer for playback, and a 7.1 3/2/2+LFE on a 2.1 spe

* Favourites:
edit.or September 2009
(new) linkin park-less100 (2)
hi,i m lookin for linkin park mp3 ringtones less than 100kb long.can anyone give me a wap site from where i could download some,coze it would be cool
edit.or September 2010
(new) matrix soundtrack (2)
i m after the matrix soundtrack,at the very begining of matrix revolution end credits there is an awesome track.what i d love to know of course is the
edit.or February 2011
(new) lyrics help? [12]
i try to understand (try to understand) ... demons in my head before i fall,or something similar,the between brackets part is said in linkin park rap
edit.or October 2011
(new) the best of H.I.M [29]
if you like ,,rip out the wings of the butterfly,, ,,poison girl,, ,,and love said no,, ,,funeral of hearts,, but hate songs such as ,,cyanide sun,, o
edit.or October 2011
(new) -Celesty- (4)
celesty - feared by the dark, you gotta listen to this,have you have you?! lol it's a good song. who likes it and do you have a band i might also like

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP