Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
enryu »

* Topics:
enryu October 2022
(new) bruce springsteen (7)
ever heard of this guy bruce springsteen? i watching bbc4 one night and this show came on with bruce and the sessions band live in dublin. the stuff p
enryu May 2009
(new) chicken feet (5)
ever heard of this chicken feet band? with joe satriani in there and i heard that chili peppers drummer was in it too, a bud said there an album out q
enryu May 2009
(new) the answer (3)
has anyone heard the answer's album 'everyday demons' i think thats the name of album, care to share views.
enryu March 2009
(new) do u play? (8)
do u play any musical intrument (s) i just wanted to which one would u say was the hardest to master? many old buddies back in the old school days use
enryu March 2009
(new) joe satriani [26]
hey is it true that joe satriani was steve vai guitar teacher? any fans of these guitarists? fave tracks?

* Replies:
enryu August 2009
(new)
they always say get acoustic first to play alot of them like 9 basic chords, my guitar teacher said u will find it hard to get chords to ring on acous
enryu July 2009
(new)
with guitar i find it tricky to keep solo smooth, i recorded myself and it was like stacato short crisp notes, man that was off putting lol when i use
enryu July 2009
(new)
has any seen a G2 chord? i hav'nt got that one in my book of chords. i used to play my ibanez alot but now iv gone back to my prs custom guitar, i lik
enryu July 2009
(new)
hey thanks man so is he in the e-street band mostly tho?
enryu July 2009
(new)
what was that other band he was with, had violins and banjos, slide guitar etc and tracks like pay me my money down, mary dont u weep, american land,

* Favourites:
error enryu has no favourite topics in Music forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP