Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
gabriel9 »

* Topics:
gabriel9 September 2020
(new) John Martyn (9)
John Martyn has sadly passed away at the age of 60. An incredibly influential folk-jazz and rock guitarist, his 70's albums like Solid Air particularl
gabriel9 September 2020
(new) PROG ROCK HEAVEN pinned [38404]
From the classic prog of the 70s, Genesis, Yes, ELP, Floyd... to present day, Mars Volta, Tool etc... this is your forum on all things prog!

* Replies:
gabriel9 September 2020
(new)
and welcome to alessiax, anything you like to listen to feel free to share your thoughts with us
gabriel9 September 2020
(new)
@ dean I don't think I did.. hmmm how weird. have you got my addy mate I'll send you it if not, got plenty of stuff here to wrap your ears around. inc
gabriel9 September 2020
(new)
I've just got tickets to an absolute treat of a show... Blackfield, the pineapple thief and who is the opening band... porcupine tree!! fk what a line
gabriel9 September 2020
(new)
.... whatnot, but dean if you resend my your postal address (I'm a dweeb, I keep losing stuff like that) and remind me what kinda stuff you wanted to
gabriel9 September 2020
(new)
I'll send you a copy of the pineapple thiefs latest album, I think its a very strong release_ if you find the 'someone here is missing ' album montag

* Favourites:
gabriel9 September 2020
(new) PROG ROCK HEAVEN pinned [38404]
From the classic prog of the 70s, Genesis, Yes, ELP, Floyd... to present day, Mars Volta, Tool etc... this is your forum on all things prog!

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP