Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
gazy »

* Topics:
gazy August 2010
(new) guitars [14]
hey what u think of the cheap copy guitars that look good by eye? would u get one? i saw a les paul copy it looked good but for 99pounds new, i kept t
gazy July 2010
(new) what types of [22]
what types of music do u listen to? i have few buds who seem to be strictly heavy metal all day long lol i listen to all sorts to be honest. how about a
gazy June 2010
(new) guitar players (4)
hey any eletric guitar players, do u struggle to get your playing to sound as good as what u hear in tracks? it can be off putting when u cant quite g

* Replies:
gazy October 2010
(new)
he is cool, track i heard ages ago was ace, kept saying u could do it if u put your back into it and at chorus u can hear a whistle sound in the back,
gazy October 2010
(new)
recomend some not on radio yea, i used to like twista and eminem back in day but people say check out those not played on radio for the more creative
gazy August 2010
(new)
some say ibanez is good as they offer u good quality and for a good price. hey is the real difference between high end guitar and the copys, is it the
gazy October 2010
(new)
yea smoke on the water, i did that one when i started. u wana get hold of this cool magazine total guitar. good advice in there.
gazy June 2010
(new)
i have a no name giutar lol its a copy of a prs with no name on heas stock. might be that pickups are not much good eithrt.

* Favourites:
error gazy has no favourite topics in Music forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP