Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
kil43 »

* Topics:
kil43 September 2009
(new) oriental metal (10)
anyone know of any decent oriental metal bands? i found lost eden and blood stain child (both melodic), just wondered if anyone else could suggest som
kil43 August 2009
(new) Necrophobic (1)
anyone in here a fan of this band? i quite like their style but will probably be a little extreme for the majority of taste here...
kil43 July 2009
(new) Serberus (1)
Does anyone know if they did more that the one album Decension? FKing excellent band and i have been trying to find more on them but not sure if they
kil43 June 2009
(new) groove metal [17]
on the hunt for some really decent groove metal bands, anyone got any recommendations (not devildriver or 5fdp though)? i still have this genre name t
kil43 May 2009
(new) Amon Amarth [12]
Basically i'm fed up of listening to this band as everytime i try to listen to something else i go straight back to them. Anyone any suggestions of ba

* Replies:
kil43 September 2009
(new)
cheers keep em coming. Heard of a few mentioned but looking for one that really stands out. If it's traditional mixed with metal then that could cd ni
kil43 August 2009
(new)
http://fank.ru/mp3/track/s/74959/
kil43 August 2009
(new)
axlisbak i agree and disagree witht the sub genre bulls**t comment. i think it's required but it's going stupidly over board these days! reasons why i
kil43 November 2009
(new)
suprised no-ones mentioned iron sword yet though?
kil43 November 2009
(new)
agrees with mielikki's last comment.

* Favourites:
error kil43 has no favourite topics in Music forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP