Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
metalb0y »
metalb0y send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
metalb0y November 2022
(new) METALLICA POST pinned [5584]
Welcome to the Metallica post, here you can discuss anything Metallica related, all fans are welcome, old or new. So let it be written, let it be done...
metalb0y February 2020
(new) Music Websites [12]
So what sites are you using to find new music? ATM I am using MusicLeakster. Post your favorite sites :D
metalb0y April 2012
(new) The White Stripes [46]
Any white stripes fans around? What's your favourite album? And what are your views on the new album and single, icky thump? I love the song, they key
metalb0y May 2011
(new) R'N'R Hall Of Fame [81]
Many great bands have been inducted into The Rock N Roll Hall of Fame such as Black Sabbath, Hendrix, The Doors, Metallica and more. But the RNRHOF is
metalb0y January 2011
(new) -KISS- [93]
This is a topic for all KISS fans new or old. You can speak about anything, the makeup, costumes, favourite members, songs, albums, lyrics and anythin

* Replies:
metalb0y March 2019
(new)
There are so many good albums being released in 2019 man! if you need a list of new albums and links to download them then go to musicleakster.com. go
metalb0y March 2023
(new)
ya'll done dmt?
metalb0y March 2019
(new)
MusicLeakster.com offers FREE Mp3 songs and ZIP Albums for download. The website is very fast and updated daily with new songs and albums. Y
metalb0y October 2020
(new)
You can find all bodom and COF albums for free download on MusicLeakster.com
metalb0y May 2021
(new)
new bodom album hexed free download on musicleakster.com

* Favourites:
metalb0y May 2009
(new) Turbonegro! [24]
I recently got into this band, really enjoying their stuff. Whats your guys favourite tracks or albums? All My Friends are Dead, The Age of Pamparius,

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP