Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
mindwar »

* Topics:
mindwar November 2010
(new) John Petrucci [50]
Who agrees with me he is the best guitarist in the world?
mindwar September 2009
(new) IRON MAIDEN POST [164]
This post is dedicated to the pioneers of heavy metal. They were and still are a big inspiration for other bands and they have a big arsenal of classi
mindwar March 2009
(new) AVANTASIA [16]
Are there any fans of this unique and amazing project from Tobias Semmet? I bought all 3 cds now but i only listened to the first album. Even after 2
mindwar October 2008
(new) Iced Earth [46]
I never gave this band a chance to listen to their albums until i got Night of the Stormrider in my hands tonight! The album just blew me away!

* Replies:
mindwar 10 days
(new)
All Of The d*mned! rocker
mindwar March 2009
(new)
Haha trance music? Nah its a project that originally would stop after the Metal Opera part 1 and 2! This albums ha8e a great concept story btw, on wik
mindwar March 2009
(new)
Im not a big fan of Deris. Its a good singer but he just sings straight, while Hansen and Semmet have that raspy tones in their voice what makes them
mindwar March 2009
(new)
Its gr8 huh rockerog! d*mn and Kiske can still sing as one of the best! What a shame that the man left metal behind!
mindwar March 2009
(new)
True said Kutelez, Mandrake was an excellent album but the latest one Rocket Ride was so disappointing! It starts with Sacrifice, a strong and good so

* Favourites:
error mindwar has no favourite topics in Music forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP