Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
nottz_86 »

* Topics:
nottz_86 May 2013
(new) HIPHOP NEWS [3335]
i will start doing this all in one thread. this will be done every day. this will include every thing hip hop related from news, future albums, cd sal
nottz_86 February 2010
(new) Eminem fat? Lol (10)
Ok word is that since nobody has seen him out in public for months that hes hospital trip was because he had a heart condition problem. Insiders of em
nottz_86 September 2009
(new) nas new cd flop? [30]
ok this is whats happend so far. Maxim gave nas's new cd a 2.5 rating in a review which he has only heard a handfull of songs so far off the cd. an na
nottz_86 September 2009
(new) nas diss 2pac [19]
and the title of his upcoming album is testament to that.

* Replies:
nottz_86 May 2013
(new)
Swizz Beatz also confirmed to MTV that he will also be producing for the album saying, I gave him the out-of-control Swizz. You'll see. Out of control
nottz_86 May 2013
(new)
Blue Print 3 is rumored to be hitting stores before the end of the year with most of the production being handled by Kanye West.
nottz_86 May 2013
(new)
I didn't even know it was a Blueprint 3, Wayne tells MTV. That's because I be working so hard. If you wanna call me or tell me anything, you gotta com
nottz_86 May 2013
(new)
Fans hoping for another collaboration between Lil Wayne and Jay-Z on the highly anticipated Blue Print 3 LP are due for some disappointment. According
nottz_86 May 2013
(new)
***Lil Wayne's Blue Print 3 Cameo's A No Go***

* Favourites:
error nottz_86 has no favourite topics in Music forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP