Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
switch00 »

* Topics:
switch00 June 2010
(new) Im in a rock and rol (3)
Ne1 else watch the series or live show? ne1 got ne opinions on the final verdicts of best rock n roll band, lead singer, lead guitar, bass and drummer

* Replies:
switch00 May 2021
(new)
How come no one mentioned the likes of Dom and Roland? Epic producer. As for this bubblegum pop from the likes of Chase and Status, well Pendulum are
switch00 January 2011
(new)
As for decent current tracks - do a search for S.P.Y, Break (obviously) or the track Desert or*y by Phace Misanthrop. Probably the closest I'll get
switch00 January 2011
(new)
heh - Chase and Status - well Craig, looks you should sort out that group of you're again, Must admit, I really find 'Jump Up' DnB the 'pop' variati
switch00 July 2010
(new)
pity there was no sign of moss, then that would have been the perfect line up. Would've also liked 2 c snoop do a live verson of welcome 2 the world o
switch00 July 2010
(new)
as 4 the date of the festival - always the weekend after the solstice.

* Favourites:
angel76 January 2011
twohand October 2009
(new) Drum and Bass [66]
Where are the junglists!? Sign here. Any good/ recent albums/eps you bought recently? I recommend ltj bukems new fabric cd. Bliss
mystroh October 2010
(new) what is TripHop? [22]
what is triphop and which triphop artist rocks'em all?
sphinx3 July 2010
(new) Gorillaz [61]
The best animated band so far, and the only one I know about. Record breaking artists and 3 dimmensional personalities, we are allowed to dive into th

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP