Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
wildhart »
wildhart send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
wildhart November 2020
(new) DEATH TO ALL BUT METAL pinned [524]
Not really of course I'm not a music . BUT there is nothing like metal music, the passion, intensity and invetiveness. Whether we are talking thrash,
wildhart November 2017
(new) Cradle of Filth UK Tour (2)
Has anyone on here seen COF on their latest tour? Saw them on Wednesday they were blood awesome maybe the best I have ever seen them
wildhart November 2014
(new) Download 2015 (7)
So 1st announcement is out Friday will Have Slipknot headline main stage, with Judas Priest, the other 2 acts announced are Five Finger Death Punch
wildhart November 2014
(new) Joey Jordison leaves slipknot [21]
Wow I didnt see this coming, it's a shame really. Hope they still go ahead with the New album for 2014
wildhart July 2014
(new) Death Metal - The Big Four? (4)
This came up a few years back in an interview with Paul Mazurkiewicz of Cannibal Corpse and it's doing the rounds again online, it did get me thinking

* Replies:
wildhart 2 days
(new)
Bury Tomorrow - Black Flame
wildhart 2 days
(new)
Coma Noir by the Atlas Moth
wildhart 2 days
(new)
Machine Head - Kaleidoscope
wildhart 2 days
(new)
Catharsis by Machine Head
wildhart July 2019
(new)
They have their moments I have liked a few of there songs, Ninja does seem to be a bit of a tool though

* Favourites:
cwlldan July 2023
(new) Trance Club 2 pinned [7755]
(First started 28.04.06) Hey there and welcome to Trance Club 2 . This is the place for all things trance, whether it's uplifting, psychadelic, chillout or whatever. Also, post whatever track you're listening to, any news, l
wildhart April 2012
(new) Primal Rock Rebellion (1)
Anyone heard the debut album Awoken Broken?Its fking immense its Adrian Smith from Iron Maiden and Mikee Goodman from SikTth my album of 2012 so far
phlamex January 2014
cloud09 January 2014
(new) Secondhand Serenade:) (5)
Love der songs.x lss :)
konflict January 2013
(new) why dont metallica [30]
change their drummer?!!!he is so fking boring.a 13 year old teenager drums better

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP