Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
ayernor »

* Topics:
ayernor June 2010
(new) Nokia PCCH? (2)
When you dial *7220 on your Nokia phone, you activates PCCH support! And also dialling *7230 deactivate it. Can someone tell me the function of this P
ayernor July 2009
(new) Voice Commands (3)
Hi friends, it's been a while getting me in this forum, am back! But please anyone know how to use the voice commands of phones, Nokia to be precise?
ayernor July 2009
(new) Moto email help (2)
Am using motorola v360v and want help on how to get the email settings for it. Please inbox me if you know how or where to get this help from...
ayernor July 2009
(new) Pictures Via Email (9)
I want a wap email which will enable me to attach pictures from my phone and send it to an email address. Any help...?
ayernor June 2009
(new) TELL ME MORE! (5)
Please tell me what or the advantages of the following concerning WAP phones: (1)COOKIES (2)AUTHORITY CERTIFICATES and about (3)CONNECTION SECURITY. I

* Replies:
ayernor July 2009
(new)
What do i get if i teach you how to get your phone rooted? Anyway - visit Http://msonics.com/in.php?id=9696
ayernor June 2009
(new)
Am on Nokia 8310 and Motorola C113, sometimes too NEC 411i.
ayernor October 2013
(new)
He said he wanted where to download games for a China phone, not what you guys are talking about! Download them from www.twilightwap.com or wap.tegos.
ayernor June 2009
(new)
Cool.
ayernor June 2009
(new)
Its a very great handset. The recording time is extreamly up to 5 minutes - thats a full track recording!

* Favourites:
error ayernor has no favourite topics in Mobile Phones forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP