Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
dude17 »

* Topics:
dude17 May 2010
(new) Flash 10.1 on droid (1)
Read that adobe is releasing flash player 10.1 on android, not sure when but this will really open great development on android along side the native
dude17 March 2010
(new) Android Apps (2)
whats your favourite app?
dude17 February 2010
(new) Android 2.0? (5)
when will we be able to upgrade firmware to version 2? running 1. 6 but read that the moto droid has it already
dude17 February 2010
(new) htc tattoo Bluetooth (3)
not sure if its a set or if its the phone but i am unable to send or receive files via bt. Is there a way around this? or an external application? im
dude17 November 2008
(new) 3 phones, 1 choice (10)
whatsup guys im geting a new phone soon and have a choice between the HTC DIAMOND, SAMSUNG OMNIA 16GB OR N95 8GB...will use the phone mainly for musi

* Replies:
dude17 August 2010
(new)
I actually don't use hope maps often as SA web is really expensive, isn't there a wat of installing maps and just connecting to pin your position?
dude17 April 2010
(new)
how did you get it on locked? i have 3 mtn contracts an none of the are locked
dude17 March 2010
(new)
must have missed this one but opera mini 5 is available on the market, not so sure if I will replace the built in browser but its having it a good ru
dude17 March 2010
(new)
that's awesome news, can't wait to see what the sense UI will bring eclair. also read that it will come with free turn by turn navigation?
dude17 February 2010
(new)
had the 5800 before the tattoo but it gave me more problems than any other phone I had, the tattoo is actually a really kickass phone

* Favourites:
error dude17 has no favourite topics in Windows Phone forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP