Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
tazdevil
ok I'm totally prepared 2 look stupid lol x

my geography is woefull :( i was on grindr awhile ago and got chatting 2 this guy.. he seemed lovely soo we swapped numbers and he phoned me.. he told me hes a visitor from switzerland and i asked where is switzerland- in all seriousness (i confused it 4 new zealand) he said its in europe and i was like ARE U SURE its in europe??? i started arguing only 2 be told that I'm stupid.. i checked the map on google and he was right sigh.gif

i really hav no idea where anything is (in india or worldwide) there are 28 or 29 maybe 30 indian states and each state has its own capital city.. i cant name any of them especially indian rivers and mountains but, i cud name all of them in school at 1 point x

i cant even tell the difference between iran and iraq.. when i was younger, i thot US and UK was the same country yes, I'm actually embarrassed 2 say it lol x

i also struggle with ethnicity like i dont know who are latin ppl and where do they come from??? who are caribbeans??? I'm gud at biology, chemistry and physics but, when it comes 2 geography (or maths) I'm absolutely shocking.. the funny thing is, i always got an A+ in geography at school lol.gif
49 Replies 3208 Views 1 Favourites
Page #: 1/5
> »
Page #: /5
> »

Download PRODIGITS Android APP