Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
peta
So on my way from work a few days ago, I sat in a park to soak up some spring. It was a beautiful day and people were out just overly excited for that 60s F weather.

I sat there just in serenity and listening to my music, people watching and just overall unwinding from a tedious day at work.

I noticed an old man aproaching my direction and he sat on the bench about 4 feet from me. We held gaze for about a second and I gave a little smirk. Nonetheless, I'm there singing and just enjoying my music when I notice from the corner of my eyes he's trying to get my attention, waving his arm. I pulled my headphones off and said 'yes, hello?' And he began by telling me how he couldn't let the evening pass, go home without saying hello to me. He thought I was beautiful, nice skin, the works. So I was like, thank you, I appreciate it. Getting back to my headset and he started again..

Now he's more descriptive and open with his thoughts, without being overly rude or offensive. He made me laugh. So we sat there just talking about life and work for about half an hour in which I found out he has a daughter, he's divorced, and he's a 74 year old retired microbiologist with a knack for pretty exotic looking women. Lol3.gif

Long story short, he said he wanted to see me again, take me out to dinner, watch a Broadway show or something. In a whim I agreed and he took my number. He's called me last night to schedule a date to take me out. I told him I'd call him back today after I've checked my calendar..

He's a very interesting old man, I could probably gain some wisdom right?! What do you guys say, go or no go?

329 Replies 6503 Views 2 Favourites
Page #: 1/33
> »
Page #: /33
> »

Download PRODIGITS Android APP