Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
tranie
Ok so iv been dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century by the addition of a coffee machine to our household. I have resisted this far because of the running costs of the machine IE Pods. Mrs T has been on at me for a few years to get one. Anyway i relented and we bought a posh looking machine the other day only after i had been assured that we could get resuable coffee pods. Not so in our new wonder machine nono.gif nesspresso vertuo plus, about the only fkn machine where you cant buy reusable pods angry3.gif the pods that fit the machine are a weird shape and have a barcode on the under side which the machine reads and makes the perfect cup of coffee for that particular brew. I searched all over the internet and found a kit in america that allows you to reuse the pods by refilling and re foiling the pods, starter kit was 20 dollars and 10 dollars for 100 foil lids, so hopefully we can save a few quid. Do you have a coffee machine and do you buy the pods prefilled ? or use reusable pods ?
73 Replies 2622 Views 0 Favourites
Page #: 1/8
> »
Page #: /8
> »

Download PRODIGITS Android APP