Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
tazdevil
Forgive me for the long post, but I need some advice about a friend of mine.

So about 10 years ago (now this is where it gets long lol) I met this girl on a chat site, and we ended up becoming REALLY close friends. We talked daily, but there was always some sort of drama happening with her. I'm not gonna go into details, but she was always whining, feeling depressed, crying for attention, didn't want to be alive etc. So as an end result, I stopped communication with her and deleted her because she started to suck the life out of me.

Then after a year or so, I visited her profile to check on her and noticed that she hadn't been online since our fall out. No new posts or updates, and it left me worried sick. Tried calling her, but even her number was out of service. I cried and cried because I thought she was dead. I felt guilty and responsible poor.gif

Recently (after 6 or 7 years) she messaged me on FB from a secretive profile. Guys, I was SO happy. I cried happy tears. Real human salt water tears. Now I'm not going to say her business that has been happening for the past years, but I feel like she hasn't changed. She is STILL a negative Nancy.

I feel like she is not learning, and she keeps inflicting pain on herself by putting herself in sad situations. She has been talking really negative about life and people lately, and I'm really starting to get filled with dread every time she calls/texts. You see, all she ever seems to have going on are the bad things. Can anyone offer me any tips on how to make things a bit easier?
106 Replies 3136 Views 2 Favourites
Page #: 1/11
> »
Page #: /11
> »

Download PRODIGITS Android APP