Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
badapple
Ok lets see who the nicest person on pro is ?

Your best mate from school gets in touch with you out of the blue, after several years. You arrange to meet them. You meet up and they spin you a sad story.

They are not getting on with their spouse and have decided to move out. You have a spare room available. Which you offer to them for a couple of weeks untill they get their life back on track.

The next day your mate turns up at your place with 3 suitcases full of their worldly belongings. You show them up to your spare room.

They walk in and say, oh i dont like the curtains, change them. do you change the curtains to please your mate ? lets just say for the sake of argument you say yep no problem, and change the curtains.

Your mate then says i dont like the bedspread change it, Do you change the bedspread, to keep your mate happy ? lets say for the sake of argument, you changed the bedspread.

Your mate then says i dont like that wallpaper change it, Do you change the wallpaper, to keep your mate happy ? Lets say for the sake of argument, you changed the wallpaper.

Your mate then says oh no if you want me to stay here you got to change the carpet, Do you change the carpet ? Lets say for the sake of argument you change the carpet.

You now go into the living room and your mate is not happy with the layout of your living room and says change it, do you change the layout of your living room to suit them ?

How far would you go to change everything in your home to please a visitor ? At what point is enough, enough ? when are you justified in saying oi fk face if you dont like it, Go elsewhere ! dunno.gif
128 Replies 4238 Views 0 Favourites
Page #: 1/13
> »
Page #: /13
> »

Download PRODIGITS Android APP