Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
peta
So I cant decide if I should just tell my cousin the truth and be transparent with her.. I am leaning towards letting her know so she can decide her course of action as an enlightened person. I dont want to feel like Ive betrayed her with my withholding info.

Ok here goes: basically I have a friend from 15 years back, still to this day. Who through me my cousin has met and over time seems to have developed a liking for him. Hes a sweet guy, playful, flirtatious, just overall fun, but has the sweetest heart.

However, lately my cousin had asked about our friendship which I explained was platonic, I have love for him and all that over the 15 years of friendship. Fast forward to now, shes telling me that she might actually like him and be willing to try something out with him.

The only thing is I wasnt honest in telling her the extent of mine and his history. At that time I didnt think it was necessary, but now she likes him I feel like I should come clean. Basically we kinda got somewhat intimate years back, but never actually slept together. For most people thats nothing, for some it might be a thing.

So should I come clean or let it die a silent death?
107 Replies 2842 Views 1 Favourites
Page #: 1/11
> »
Page #: /11
> »

Download PRODIGITS Android APP