Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
iilmadme »
iilmadme send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
iilmadme 29 days
(new) A question of etiquette [14]
So how long would you leave it before visiting the widow of a departed friend? They are both dear friends.not best friends but dear friends.they have
iilmadme March 2023
(new) Has anyone tried [11]
These apps i keep getting advertised where you earn stuff just for playing games? Where's the catch? Is it worth it?
iilmadme January 2023
(new) coming out of lockdown [107]
How is everyone feeling about the easing of lockdown? Have you had your vaccine yet? Is anyone apprehensive?
iilmadme July 2022
(new) Done in (8)
Can i get a cuddle?
iilmadme June 2022
(new) What are your thoughts [70]
When someone calls you love,darling or similar? Im sure this has been asked before,maybe even by me but i cant find it lol.do you find it sweet or cre

* Replies:
iilmadme 1 day 14 hours
(new)
I've not been on the back yet n I don't know if I would still enjoy it after over 30 years lol it has made me want to learn to ride one myself again t
iilmadme 1 day 14 hours
(new)
Can't afford car insurance this year so we have the bike on the road so he can at least go to the jobs he doesn't need to take tools to
iilmadme 1 day 14 hours
(new)
Life doesnt have to be so grim.some of my happiest memories are times when ive had very little but i had my loved ones with me
iilmadme 1 day 14 hours
(new)
Everything has gone a bit to sh*t and he has closed off from me so I'm really struggling to stay chipper here.problems should be faced together,or avo
iilmadme 10 days
(new)
Our Muslim neighbours brought us a plate of sweeties and treats round.how kind,they always share something with us when they are celebrating :) we tak

* Favourites:
stu123 January 2023
(new) Prodigits prodigits [34]
Stool pidgeon stool pigeon
trunking May 2022
(new) Weird Dreams Suppository [122]
This is the right place to record all those seriously messed up dreams you had the night before!
peta January 2022
(new) World Mental Health Day. [107]
Granted, everyday should be a day where humanity continues to raise awareness and recognize that mental health is important and it exists. Men
dodgey October 2020
(new) Face masks [456]
Would you wear one?
sourface 4 days
(new) What was the last thing you watched on YouTube? pinned [2327]
Yes I'll wait for theyawn.gif and repost crap yes it's true but an update would be good.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP