Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
sisfreak2017 »

* Topics:
sisfreak2017 July 2023
(new) Are you overweight / Underweight/ Just right? [38]
What's your current weight and are you happy with it. If you're unhappy, are you planning to reduce/increase your weight? Apparently, I'm slightly a fat bast*rd. 6' 1'' height and 14stone 2 pounds. NHS BMI says I n
sisfreak2017 March 2023
(new) British Summer Time (4)
sunny.gifhot.gifsunny.gifIt was the spring equinox on Monday and British Summer Time is almost upon us. Don't forget to put your clocks forward to (sun
sisfreak2017 March 2023
(new) Dry January ? [33]
cola.gifHas anyone started to the dry January - 31 days alcohol free thing? drunk.gif hyper.gif Are you still dry? Did yo
sisfreak2017 March 2023
(new) sh*t through the he eye of a needle (3)
Not myself. I'm ok. How about you? I wonder how long it will take Mr Fruity to reply. sorry for the he idiom.
sisfreak2017 January 2023
(new) How High can you jump off to he floor? [27]
jumping.gif So how high can you jump off the floor? obviously unassisted by any other means than your leg strength? flip.gif I can probably jump

* Replies:

* Favourites:
alvar89 February 2023
(new) Bug and maggot based protein in food. [28]
What are your thoughts on food products containing bug or maggot based protein? Is it really going to help with food shortage enough to justify?
strawfox 17 hours
(new) We WIN pinned [6904]
BIDEN 2020 ... tRump 10 to 20
foxigalx September 2022
(new) Well hello general forum!! [28]
I thought I would come grace you all with my presence as I know some of you shall have missed me. Just want you to know that Im alive and well Pmpl.gif
dialthis88 February 2024
ogdenz June 2022
(new) Jumper,Pullover,Jersey? [80]
What do you call it? To me it's a jumper. Why it's called a jumper i have no idea!

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP