Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
strawfox »
strawfox send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
strawfox 1 hour 36 minutes
(new) We WIN pinned [6904]
BIDEN 2020 ... tRump 10 to 20
strawfox August 2023
(new) RIP Bob Barker (9)
Bob Barker, the longtime host of the gameshow The Price is Right, has died at the age of 99. RIP Bob.
strawfox October 2021
strawfox July 2020
(new) John Lewis has pasted. RIP [11]
Rep. John Lewis, a civil rights icon who began pushing for racial justice in the Jim Crow south, has died. The Georgia lawmaker had been suffering
strawfox May 2020
(new) Prime Minister Boris Johnson has tested positive [301]
Prime Minister Boris Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus. Mr Johnson said he developed mild symptoms over the past 24 hours, including a tempe

* Replies:
(new)
Wtf.gif oh look. Another FOX got it wrong. They called Kyle's red riders BB gun an AR15. Bad Fox BAD
(new)
@ mok214 - 26.11.21 - 12:33am An AR-15 is just a hunting rifle that the military adopted. So your entire
(new)
@ mok214 - 24.11.21 - 01:23pm Wrong. Wisconsin has the same law as Oklahoma and there isn't a minimum age
strawfox November 2021
(new)
I would say something but I would be wronged.
(new)
You are not making any sense Kim. Your just trying to prove me wrong. I'm not. Every thing in your last three post replies by me are true. Can't BS

* Favourites:
9362 May 2021
(new) Well done Vladimir Putin [12]
First time there is a mass school shooting in Russia for years and his response is to immediately order a review of Russian gun control laws. Fair pla
sourface 5 days
(new) What was the last thing you watched on YouTube? pinned [2312]
Yes I'll wait for theyawn.gif and repost crap yes it's true but an update would be good.
ladibud February 2024
(new) What are you doing now? pinned [3455]
Version 3.... So,shout, let it all out.... Waiting
tinydude July 2014
(new) Pope Says 1 in 50 Clergy are Paedophiles [15]
Pope Francis has said reliable data indicates that ''about 2'/.'' of clergy in the Catholic Church are paedophiles. In an interview with the Italian La Repubblica newspaper, the Pope said that abuse of children was like ''leprosy'' infecting th

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP