Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
3mel »
3mel send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
3mel November 2023
(new) How to get a WAR started [29]
comedians watch a clip of speaker at the Washington Institute for Near East Studies openly talking about what's needed for America to start a war with
3mel June 2023
(new) AMSR aural sex videos... [50]
well they're not intended to be sexual but they make you tingle. this is a something I'd not heard of 20 minutes ago but I'm thinking I could b
3mel October 2022
3mel September 2022
(new) Lick The Bowl [22]
earlier I had a delicious lemon mini cheesecake and stuck my finger into the glass pot and cleaned up every last morsel of that thing when
3mel May 2022
(new) the coat hanger reflex ?? [20]
just seen this on Phillip DeFranco's show apparently if you stretch a coat hanger over your head, just about temple height, you have an involuntary reflex to turn your head to the side. I tried it and it kinda did work... a lit

* Replies:
3mel 7 hours 37 minutes
(new)
@ trunking - 28.04.24 - 05:53pm If protests erupt after Trump gets elected. fu*k it. He's a much better c
3mel 2 hours 32 minutes
(new)
@ warded - 28.04.24 - 11:55am TrashGarbage
3mel 2 hours 32 minutes
(new)
Pound
3mel 2 hours 32 minutes
(new)
Beneath
3mel 7 hours 37 minutes
(new)
@ wakeup4 - 25.04.24 - 03:57pm Trump naively employed swamp creatures I dont think hell make that mistake

* Favourites:
fir3hill April 2017
(new) Who does agree? [16]
With this quote I just read on a wall, in red spray paint. Feel joy if a snake with highly neurotoxic venom bites you, for you are like a shaved gi
sisfreak2017 April 2017
(new) Prodigits Kudos, Karma , Like button [78]
Does anyone Apart From myself push the replies Karma button,(eg:the Blue heart on left that turns red with as pushed tally , if push it, as per screenshot) some sites also have the Negative karma
lunaxxxx April 2017
(new) R.I.P Rick Parfitt [21]
of status quo has died, aged 68
norega April 2017
(new) Lorry ploughs into crowded Christmas market in Ber [197]
Looks like terrorist attack according to BBC news
wozzak April 2017
(new) Have i got news for you. (8)
A hand bag is to make its appearence on tonights have i got news for you.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP