Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
ayeitsme »

* Topics:
ayeitsme June 2018
(new) What the hell happened to [30]
Fudgies, Lnxy Marine , 1 kind of toothpaste, Personal space, Ninjas and Peoples plastic faces in different colours maybe i'm just getting old cranky a
ayeitsme March 2014
(new) Society [27]
would it be fair to say that some people might believe that saying more or writting a bigger passage makes them right about everything I claim I know
ayeitsme March 2014
(new) hullucinagetics [15]
or however it spelt sure the grammer police will help with the spelling lol see one time when i had l.s.d all the people in the room looked they had a
ayeitsme February 2014
(new) Genderaka (7)
I must say that I'm slightly confused gender wise i've alway thought of myself as one of the girls i have many lesbian and bi buds but they don't know
ayeitsme February 2014
(new) Old Buds [19]
should you re add a bud just because your wasted and your other buds arent online i'd go in chat but just end up arguin with them c**ts, ok change sub

* Replies:
ayeitsme May 2014
(new)
this to me seems like a plan to get rid of cameron and make it look like it's the peoples decision then milliband trots off to bilderberg and any good
ayeitsme May 2014
(new)
why do u think weather turns a coin it's big business for some specially if you say omg the ice caps are melting we must act !
ayeitsme May 2014
(new)
thinking am i signing up for free waxing in here? mail me
ayeitsme May 2014
(new)
1 + 1 = +
ayeitsme May 2014
(new)
i usually have triangles in my pie well unless its steak bake then i just scoff it

* Favourites:
error ayeitsme has no favourite topics in General Chat forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP