Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
azrael17 »

* Topics:
azrael17 September 2020
(new) Netflix's cuties [81]
What the flying fu*k Netflix? I recently under the guise of the profound hype watched the trailer for this upcoming show and was absolutely awestruck
azrael17 May 2020
(new) Chest tattoos [49]
Yo peeps. I was wondering whether anyone had their chest or septum area tattooed before? How much does it hurt compared to other parts of the body? I
azrael17 May 2020
(new) Private cars should be banned in Hong Kong [42]
Hi everyone! first and foremost, I hope you are all keeping safe during this period of uncertainity. And I hope we all make it out through this epidem
azrael17 March 2020
(new) Adverse Possession [11]
UK and other common law countries seem to show strong favoritism towards adverse possessors and squatters over the rights of land owners with title to

* Replies:
azrael17 September 2020
(new)
I thought there was overwhelming sexuality in the video built on a premise that an 11 year old girl wanted to join a twerking group while defying her
azrael17 September 2020
(new)
Legislate a fine on those who don't wear them outdoors. Enforce it. Everyone stops being selfish for some odd reason. And numbers also start to fall.[
azrael17 September 2020
(new)
9/11 was an inside job!? thinking2.gif
azrael17 September 2020
azrael17 September 2023
(new)
@ warded - 11.09.20 - 06:02pm The dark knight and The dark knight rises. Wouldn't pay to watch in a cinema

* Favourites:
error azrael17 has no favourite topics in General Chat forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP