Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
boredofu »
boredofu send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
boredofu January 2018
(new) The Humanity Star [22]
It's gonna be visible from anywhere on the globe apparently, the brightest man made satellite put up there so we can gaze upon it and reflect on our
boredofu October 2017
(new) Well chuffed [34]
Just baked a tray of cookies. From scratch. By myself. Delicious. Mic drop. nod.gif
boredofu July 2016
(new) squashed a frog [20]
I just squashed a frog in the conservatory door. It was an accident like, feel kinda guilty sad.gif anyone had a similar mishap? I must adnit a coupla s

* Replies:
boredofu January 2019
(new)
Did he really do a triple dose or was he just bragging?
boredofu January 2019
(new)
Do people still get the bumps? Or is smashing someone against the floor and ceiling repetitively frowned upon now? Happy Birthday by the way.
boredofu January 2019
(new)
I've heard that Michael Ball likes a bit of rock and metal. Apparently he was into Extreme Noise Terror in his younger days nod.gif
boredofu January 2019
(new)
@ lilypop - 16.01.19 - 07:48pm What's thatPoundland is a discount store. You can buy a bottle
boredofu January 2019
(new)
In my conservatory. Cold.

* Favourites:
paibok August 2018
(new) Do pets take gifts back home? [35]
I went to let the cat in earlier and it had in its mouth a bird it dropped it on the front mat as if to say that's for you a gift from me.
1clivey1 July 2018
(new) thoughts 12.0 [3247]
New post as the other one is sloooow.for many
eyesore November 2016
(new) the official weather post [54]
Bexit is happening trumps about to take power, so we brits need something new to moan about ......soooo whats the weather like where you are today

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP