Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
convictor »

* Topics:
convictor April 2015
(new) an ode to the old [15]
My days of youth are over My torch of life burnt out What used to be my sex appeal Is now a water spout Time was when of its own accord[br
convictor April 2015
(new) under a newly passed french law.. [175]
Anorexia is now unfashionably thin. April 3, 2015 4:22 PM France divides the fashion world by banning skinny models. France has sent shock waves thr
convictor April 2015
(new) something new [26]
So, when you have a topic going and someone replies, you now get a notification about that reply. I've noticed you will only get the one notification
convictor February 2015
(new) Samuel Forrest's dilemma [49]
A New Zealand man was given an ultimatum by his Armenian wife to get rid of their baby or she would divorce him. Samuel's son, Leo, was born with down
convictor January 2015
(new) Woman fakes death [45]
In an effort to avoid a creeper who kept insisting on a date, a British woman resorted to extreme measures: faking her death. As the Mirror reports, 2

* Replies:
convictor May 2015
(new)
not sure why my reply was deleted but.... go get professional advice from a Paediatrician. wtf do we on here know about newborns?
convictor September 2015
(new)
and well done Rosberg and Vettel. hope you kick his fkg ass. the garden boy doesn't deserve anything.
convictor September 2015
(new)
well, what a whiney little so called Englishman. he has sulked and tripped over his own long lip in front of the entire world. gawd. what a pathetic e
convictor May 2015
(new)
yeah yeah. but 8/10 for creating some excitement in this forum....
convictor May 2015
(new)
oh fk off jester. your prank is beyond a r*tarded joke now. shooo!

* Favourites:
teyrn April 2014
(new) compliments [27]
Has anyone ever giving you a nice compliment like you have nice eyes or have nice figure?
tokage January 2014
(new) not a cheery topic.. [114]
... Today I saw one of the saddest sights of my life... A little girl was r*ped nd murdered in my town, a few blocks from me.... Goin past the flats u see ppl standin together, puttin flowers down, toys, everyone in shock, h

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP