Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
delwooker »

* Topics:
delwooker January 2019
(new) Domestic violence [65]
How many of you have grown up in a toxic environment? Did growing up in an environment like this change you as a grownup? I had the drunk dad who beca
delwooker November 2015
(new) The whispering and the BOOM. (1)
I wanted to watch Jack Ryan today. The dialogue was a bit soft so I jacked up the volume. Here was Jack sitting in the chopper. Then the chopper gets
delwooker November 2015
(new) Interesting books (5)
A book that I love very much is 'The secret of Santa Vitoria'. It is written by a a guy with the name Creighton. Not the guy who wrote Jurassic park.
delwooker November 2015
(new) Thee horror film. [71]
Everytime a new horror film is made, it is said that it will scare ya. Horror films don't scare me. The only film ever that freaked me out was 'Cannib
delwooker November 2015
(new) I love! [21]
I love my mom, because she does so unconditionally. I love Rachelle. Because she was my first love. I love myself. Because who else will. Who do you l

* Replies:
delwooker January 2019
(new)
It works then. This was a test. Ppl who have been to war. Ppl who have seen death. They don't talk about it. What do you say about all this ppl on his
delwooker January 2019
(new)
It's just something I thought about out of boredom. If it's any picture of true Hardom. This is it. True hardship is something you don't talk about. B
delwooker January 2019
(new)
It is not easy to talk about. It is like ppl who have gone to war. They don't like talking about it.
delwooker November 2015
(new)
The world has changed. Thank god for that. Only a man that I have no knowledge or experience of would want a zombie wife at home washing dishes and cl
delwooker November 2015
(new)
A good journalsit is someone who is good at gossip. You tell a story and then built on it. You allways tell the truth. The facts are all in your artic

* Favourites:
error delwooker has no favourite topics in General Chat forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP