Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
deusexmachina »
deusexmachina send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
deusexmachina June 2021
(new) What happened to Recurve [62]
He didn't get the Covid or anything did he? Hope the fella is OK.
deusexmachina June 2020
(new) The band t shirt [80]
So had a brief chat with a lass last night wearing a Slayer t shirt. Her favourite song was Reigner of Death, apparently. So why would on earth would
deusexmachina May 2020
(new) Beast v Mountain (8)
It looks like it is going to happen. I don't know if any of them can fight but Hall looks up for it. Really fu*king up for it. Go Beast.
deusexmachina June 2019
(new) Return to Order (7)
20,000 people petitioned Netflix to cancel Good Omens. The adaptation of the book by the late great Sir Terry Pratchett and the thank fu*k he is still
deusexmachina May 2019
(new) After dinner speakers [30]
So we have all probably had to sit through these on numerous occasions and they range from the horrendous to brilliant. Who are the best ones you have

* Replies:
deusexmachina 48 minutes
(new)
@ ogdenz - 3.08.21 - 12:47am fu*king hell are you trying to justify the slave trade?Or Bristo
deusexmachina 9 hours 8 minutes
(new)
That's a poor team selection. The team and the tactics of the first test is what they need.
deusexmachina 11 hours 47 minutes
(new)
I did, it was a grand day out despite me originally taking the wrong trousers, which was a close shave.
deusexmachina 9 hours 8 minutes
(new)
He was always clear as was Hogg.
deusexmachina 11 hours 47 minutes
(new)
I went to the moon. It was sh*t.

* Favourites:
shreds50 April 2021
obi_jon April 2020
(new) Applaud for the NHS : 8pm GMT. [151]
Brits in lockdown are being asked to stand on their doorsteps, balconies, or windows at 8pm this evening, to show support and appreciation for all our
sephiroth 3 hours 6 minutes
(new) Thoughts 17 pinned [12749]
The one-and-only, the never-ending, the all-encompassing, the reincarnated Thoughts topic. Feel free.. wave.gif as the other has reached its u
guyver 3 days
(new) Film Club pinned [3394]
What film are you watching, or planning on watching?
9362 July 2019
(new) Johnny clegg [19]
Passed away aged 66. Great musician. Heard Scatterlings way back in the 80's. Superb song. Veteran Anti-Apartheid campaigner as well. Not easy for a p

Download PRODIGITS Android APP