Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
foxigalx »
foxigalx send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
foxigalx January 2024
(new) Merry Christmas [56]
Well seeing as nobody else has posted it I shall be the first. A little early I know, I like to plan ahead lol.gif. Do you celebrate Christmas or not? I
foxigalx January 2024
(new) If pro had an Xmas day dinner [28]
If pro had an Xmas day dinner, who would you invite and what would be on the menu?
foxigalx September 2022
(new) Well hello general forum!! [28]
I thought I would come grace you all with my presence as I know some of you shall have missed me. Just want you to know that Im alive and well Pmpl.gif
foxigalx January 2022
(new) Apple suckers! [38]
Ok little bit of help here. Can anyone please tell me what an apple sucker is? Is this a form of flirtation to charm me or what? Any help would be muc
foxigalx July 2021
(new) Is there anyone still alive in this place? [251]
Its getting quieter and quieter by the day in here. I remember the days there was loads used the site. Say hi if your still around

* Replies:
foxigalx March 2024
(new)
Im a size 6 UK
foxigalx March 2024
(new)
Youre the one trolling and commenting love so who is the one rambling? You dont need me to make you look anymore pathetic and sad than you already do.
foxigalx March 2024
(new)
I will give you 10mins to come back with something better than Blahblah.gif that is if the brain cells allow it.
foxigalx March 2024
(new)
Whats having a hubby Gota do with anything? Chatting is classed as flirting now is it, I must be a mega flirt then proud.gif maybe you should concentrat
foxigalx March 2024
(new)
@ visit0r - 8.03.24 - 11:41am Maybe stick to flirting with wap guys than giving out mental health advice(t

* Favourites:
tolex27 September 2020
(new) The beautiful Ada [31]
Ada is an intelligent student she live in obamorock villiage with his dad mum. The name of his school his greater love she study very fast is the bes

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP