Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
iilmadme »
iilmadme send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
iilmadme 24 days
(new) A question of etiquette [14]
So how long would you leave it before visiting the widow of a departed friend? They are both dear friends.not best friends but dear friends.they have
iilmadme March 2023
(new) Has anyone tried [11]
These apps i keep getting advertised where you earn stuff just for playing games? Where's the catch? Is it worth it?
iilmadme January 2023
(new) coming out of lockdown [107]
How is everyone feeling about the easing of lockdown? Have you had your vaccine yet? Is anyone apprehensive?
iilmadme July 2022
(new) Done in (8)
Can i get a cuddle?
iilmadme June 2022
(new) What are your thoughts [70]
When someone calls you love,darling or similar? Im sure this has been asked before,maybe even by me but i cant find it lol.do you find it sweet or cre

* Replies:
iilmadme 10 hours 53 minutes
(new)
Life doesnt have to be so grim.some of my happiest memories are times when ive had very little but i had my loved ones with me
(new)
Everything has gone a bit to sh*t and he has closed off from me so I'm really struggling to stay chipper here.problems should be faced together,or avo
iilmadme 4 days
(new)
Our Muslim neighbours brought us a plate of sweeties and treats round.how kind,they always share something with us when they are celebrating :) we tak
(new)
@ obi_jon - 28.03.24 - 06:18pm It might never come to that and hopefully not but at least you know that's
iilmadme 17 days
(new)
Did you hear anything?

* Favourites:
stu123 January 2023
(new) Prodigits prodigits [34]
Stool pidgeon stool pigeon
trunking May 2022
(new) Weird Dreams Suppository [122]
This is the right place to record all those seriously messed up dreams you had the night before!
peta January 2022
(new) World Mental Health Day. [107]
Granted, everyday should be a day where humanity continues to raise awareness and recognize that mental health is important and it exists. Men
dodgey October 2020
(new) Face masks [456]
Would you wear one?
sourface 15 hours
(new) What was the last thing you watched on YouTube? pinned [2326]
Yes I'll wait for theyawn.gif and repost crap yes it's true but an update would be good.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP