Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
iilmadme »
iilmadme send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
iilmadme 4 days
(new) A question of etiquette [14]
So how long would you leave it before visiting the widow of a departed friend? They are both dear friends.not best friends but dear friends.they have
iilmadme March 2023
(new) Has anyone tried [11]
These apps i keep getting advertised where you earn stuff just for playing games? Where's the catch? Is it worth it?
iilmadme January 2023
(new) coming out of lockdown [107]
How is everyone feeling about the easing of lockdown? Have you had your vaccine yet? Is anyone apprehensive?
iilmadme July 2022
(new) Done in (8)
Can i get a cuddle?
iilmadme June 2022
(new) What are your thoughts [70]
When someone calls you love,darling or similar? Im sure this has been asked before,maybe even by me but i cant find it lol.do you find it sweet or cre

* Replies:
iilmadme 1 hour 8 minutes
(new)
@ obi_jon - 28.03.24 - 06:18pm It might never come to that and hopefully not but at least you know that's
iilmadme 11 hours 7 minutes
(new)
Did you hear anything?
iilmadme 11 hours 7 minutes
(new)
The elves have him
iilmadme 4 days
(new)
I think I over think things,especially when i have my own memories.but other people are very different to me,im really conscious of this and i dont wa
iilmadme 4 days
(new)
It has been a couple of weeks since he died,he was ill for a long time,bless him.the funeral is in two weeks time and we will go.but I think we will p

* Favourites:
dodgey June 2020
(new) My interview next week [42]
I have already got past the first stage, soon I will be a civil servant who will be responsible for granting permits for new buildings in London. Not
sephiroth November 2021
(new) Thoughts 17 [14040]
The one-and-only, the never-ending, the all-encompassing, the reincarnated Thoughts topic. Feel free.. wave.gif as the other has reached its u
phillwin October 2019
(new) This tune been me for years (2)
The grasshopper dance until today thank you ice cream van man
iilmadme October 2018
(new) did i post anything [18]
While i was drunk last night?
9362 October 2019
(new) Land expropriation in sa? [1409]
Did I read this right? Did the Government pass a motion by the eff last night starting a process to enable this? Horrible idea. Yes, it was wrong in t

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP