Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
iilmadme »
iilmadme send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
iilmadme March 2024
(new) A question of etiquette [14]
So how long would you leave it before visiting the widow of a departed friend? They are both dear friends.not best friends but dear friends.they have
iilmadme March 2023
(new) Has anyone tried [11]
These apps i keep getting advertised where you earn stuff just for playing games? Where's the catch? Is it worth it?
iilmadme January 2023
(new) coming out of lockdown [107]
How is everyone feeling about the easing of lockdown? Have you had your vaccine yet? Is anyone apprehensive?
iilmadme July 2022
(new) Done in (8)
Can i get a cuddle?
iilmadme June 2022
(new) What are your thoughts [70]
When someone calls you love,darling or similar? Im sure this has been asked before,maybe even by me but i cant find it lol.do you find it sweet or cre

* Replies:
iilmadme 4 hours 29 minutes
(new)
I've not been on the back yet n I don't know if I would still enjoy it after over 30 years lol it has made me want to learn to ride one myself again t
(new)
Can't afford car insurance this year so we have the bike on the road so he can at least go to the jobs he doesn't need to take tools to
(new)
Life doesnt have to be so grim.some of my happiest memories are times when ive had very little but i had my loved ones with me
(new)
Everything has gone a bit to sh*t and he has closed off from me so I'm really struggling to stay chipper here.problems should be faced together,or avo
iilmadme 15 days
(new)
Our Muslim neighbours brought us a plate of sweeties and treats round.how kind,they always share something with us when they are celebrating :) we tak

* Favourites:
ogdenz April 2018
(new) Rip off wig. [146]
A man apparently in dark coloured skin foundation and wearing a Rasta wig has had it ripped off his head by a black lady. Is this fair? In my opinion
wozzak July 2017
(new) Tennis [20]
Should the ladies start wearing shorter skirts?
kelypso June 2017
(new) Thoughts 10.2 [7752]
I'm actively avoiding doing things I have to do and so I thought I'd add to the lunacy of having two thoughts posts by adding a third. So share your t
jlh1182 May 2017
(new) SYRIA SCANDAL [134]
A number of points need to be raised concerning scandelous reporting perpetrated by western media and state actors in a bid to generate regime change

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP